Terms and Conditions
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If you cancel your booking within three working days of the scheduled date then you will be liable for the full cost of the booking made.
CycleFox aim to keep all cancelations to a minimum. However, if CycleFox do need to cancel we will do our best to re-schedule your booking at a different time that is convenient to you. If this is not possible, or you would prefer not to re-schedule, you will be entitled to a full refund of the deposit you have paid to secure your booking.
Skills Sessions Terms & Conditions
By booking a skills session you agree that:
- It is my responsibility to ensure that my bicycle is roadworthy before attending the training session. If in any doubt concerning this I will consult a qualified Cycle Mechanic.
- The Instructor(s) may refuse to train me if my bicycle is not roadworthy. Their decision is final. I will not be entitled to a refund if the training session cannot proceed due to an unroadworthy bicycle.
- Instructors are not obliged to carry out repairs to make an unroadworthy bicycle, roadworthy.
- I accept that the Instructors may at any time refuse to continue to train me if my behaviour or ability level is deemed to be unsuitable.
- I understand that Vallison Ltd (trading as CycleFox) is not responsible for any injury or loss or damage to any property not caused by an instructor’s negligence.
- Vallison Ltd (trading as CycleFox) takes no responsibility whatsoever for any injury or any loss or damage to any property which occurs either on the way to or from a skills session or subsequent skills sessions.
- I understand that having taken training it does not necessarily follow that it is safe for me to ride a bicycle. To become proficient takes much more practice than sessions of this kind can provide.
- I am responsible for the decision to wear a helmet during my lesson.
- If I wear a helmet it is must fit properly.
- I am responsible for any injury that may occur as a consequence of wearing, or not wearing a helmet.
- I undertake to make the instructors aware of any medical condition I have which may adversely affect the training.
- I understand Vallison Ltd (trading as CycleFox) will keep all registered users of this website informed of any cycling related activities it deems appropriate.
- I understand that occasionally it may be necessary to take images of those undertaking cycle training and that they may be used for publicity purposes.
- I undertake to wear suitable clothing for the prevailing weather conditions expected during my lesson.
- Persons under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult for any training session unless consent is provided by the child’s parent / guardian prior to the session commencing.
- I understand that skills sessions can only be booked online (not direct with an instructor).
Like a deal?
Get access to special deals at bike shops, cycling cafes & events across London