Learning how to cycle is one of life’s must have skills. For some children, learning how to cycle comes naturally, but for others this isn’t the case. Remove the frustration of teaching your child to ride a bike and learn from a qualified cycling instructor how to teach them the easy and fun way!
This series of video tutorials is based on the Level 1 Bikeability training course. In each module, you will be guided through the following outcomes:
– Prepare yourself, your child and their bike for cycling
– Teach them how to get on and off their bike without help
– Teach them to start off, pedal and stop with control
– Teach how to pedal along, use gears and move around objects
– Show them how to look all around and behind, whilst still controlling the bike
– Teach your child how to safely and confidently cycle with one hand
– Show them how to share space with pedestrians and other cyclists
All the above modules include details on fun activities that you can do with your child to develop and consolidate their learning.
We’re just putting the finishing touches to this course. If you’re interested, pop your details below and we’ll send you a code to get free access as soon as it’s ready:
At CycleFox we believe the bicycle has a big role to play in building happier, more vibrant and connected communities. Our mission is to help more people enjoy the fun and freedom of cycling. Join our community and help make happier places to live.